Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
Monday, 29 October 2012
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Sunday, 21 October 2012
MEANING: to put in a rubbish bin or trash can because you don't want it.
· She threw the letter away without reading it.
· All the fruit had gone bad and had to be thrown away.
· Every year, a factory throws away tonnes of waste.
Wednesday, 17 October 2012
Saturday, 13 October 2012
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Wednesday, 3 October 2012
MEANING: to put something in a box, a drawer, etc. because you have finished using it.
· He always puts away his toys when he has finished playing with them.
· I tidied my room and put all my old socks away.
· I put all my winter clothes away yesterday in the evening.